Tuesday 5 June 2012

Fifty Shades of Pink

I've tried, but failed. I'm sorry Ms James but I can't quite get Fifty Shades of Grey. It's just that I so don't care about Christian and Anastasia...
I'm wrong, I know. Zillions sold, S&M lite in vogue and copies of Fifty Shades piled up today at the checkouts at my local Tesco. Who'd have thought it?
I do love the title, though. So much so that I've decided on a Fifty Shades of Pink series. Here's today's shade, which I've borrowed (appropriately) from The Pink Papers, a great photoblog.
It looks like this poor girl has been exploring that whole smacked-leg experience that I was describing the other day. When I've been in a similar stripey-thighed situation I've found myself getting a bit desperate and begging: "Please... whip my bum!"

2 comments:

  1. I think "50 Shades" is fun if you approach it the right way. The right way is--don't expect much and be prepared to laugh at the preposterous plot and the equally preposterous characters. For those of us into TTWD, "50 Shades" is not our first rodeo and we therefore tend to roll our eyes at the ridiculous situations and dialog. (Oops! Rolling your eyes can get you in trouble.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is an interesting read, enjoy it. Spank my bum is better!

    ReplyDelete